So here we go!
1. Have you started Yule shopping yet? Not in the least. I am one of those last minute shoppers, which sucks, and you would think I would stop that, but it happens lol.
2. Tell me about one of your special holiday traditions? The fun part is the fact we are making new ones. There never were any set traditions growing up, other than we opened presents on Xmas Eve and had presents from "Santa Claus" on Xmas Day, followed by a huge dinner. Now we seem to just make it up as we go along, but we still open gifts and eat on the same days as it was when I was a child.
3. When do you put up your tree? As a child we used to do it on Thanksgiving night, but the last two years I have put it up the first or second weekend of December...
4. Are you a Black Friday Shopper? Not even if everything I got was free. I would go postal.
5. Do you travel at Yule or stay at home? If you want to call driving 10 minutes to my parents house "travel"..then we travel *winks*
6. What is your funniest Yule memory? I can not really remember anything overly funny happening, other than the lucky times when my parents are in a good mood and laugh and joke with the rest of the family.
7. What is your favorite Yule movie of all times? How the Grinch Stole Christmas, hands down.
8. Do you do any Yule baking and what's your favorite treat? In the past no...but I am learning how to make some pretty awesome things now, so that is changing. My favorite treat is my mom's Peanut Butter Pie for sure!
9. Fake or real tree? Fake...cutting down a live tree just to sit in the corner of my house is not cool to me...
10. What day does the actual panic set in to get it all done? I would not say 'panic' but I get stressed right after Thanksgiving, wondering how we are going to pull off buying gifts for the kids..
11. Are you still wrapping presents on Yule Eve? It has been known to happen lol..
12. What is your favorite family fun time at Yule? Cooking :)
13. What Yule craft do you like best? I am not a big crafter to be honest...it is not where my artistic talents are at lol..
14. Yule music? Yes or No, and if yes, what is your favorite song? Most people I know will groan at this, but I LOVE Elvis Xmas music lol...
15. Do you plan to finish all your shopping? I certainly hope so!
Now the hard part...trying to tag folks who have not been tagged yet lol...
Here are my picks, and if you do not want to do it, then of course you do not have to!
Hope ya'll have fun!
Thank you for tagging me. I did the questionaire. It was loads of fun. Have a great Holiday season. Oh and by the way I think that your blogs are great too.
Elvis Christmas music, eh? LOL
I'm with you on most of this stuff, actually.
Post a Comment