Wednesday, May 01, 2013

What do you want to know? Ask Me Anything!

Good afternoon folks!

I am excited to bring a new segment to Tales of the Wolf Queen!

It's called ASK ME ANYTHING!





Yesterday, I asked over on the FB Fan Page for my readers to submit questions about anything they might want to know about me. It can be anything. Mundane questions like what is my favorite song, book, movie, color, and things of that nature. They can be of a much more personal nature. They can be intellectual questions.Anything goes!

I want to let you guys and gals ask me anything, so you can get to know me better. I find in my own blog reading, I want to know as much as possible about the ones I am really interested in. I figure there must be others out there who wish they could ask their favorite bloggers a few questions, so I am giving you all the chance to do just that with me!

Here is the deal. If you are on Facebook, then head over to the Fan Page for the blog and look for the ASK ME ANYTHING Picture pinned to the top, and submit your question in the comments. You can also message me on Facebook and submit your question that way.

Alternately, you can email me HERE if you like. Just type "ASK ME ANYTHING" as the subject.

I will also be linking this post to the ASK ME ANYTHING picture over on the sidebar.

Once I have several questions collected I will answer them in a blog post!

That's all there is to it!

So, don't be shy, send in your questions! I am really looking forward to answering them!













Like this post? Like this Blog? Like me? Then please share this post using one of the buttons below! I will love you forever!





No comments:

ShareThis