Thursday, March 04, 2010

My Spring Dress...

Well folks, here it is, the big Spring unveiling! I have been working all day to make some changes to the blog and I am very happy with the results. I even made my own blog header! Cool eh?

My favorite color is blue and I found a layout that reflected both blue and the coming spring season, and then created a header, and cleaned up the side bar, putting a lot of it on scrollers so it took up less space...the end result is I cant stop staring at it, and it calms me instantly!

So check it out and let me know what you think!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful

Anonymous said...

very nice!

The Computer Connoisseur said...

It's gorgeous, and I agree, it's very calming!

Ryan Sutton said...

It's very nice, though I'm going to be honest, I liked the old one better. Don't get me wrong though, this one is still quality, Bella. =)

Morgaine Pendragon said...

It looks great.

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Yay!!! This is wonderful! And you're totally right... it IS instantly calming. I love your new dress! ^-^

Mother Moon said...

I like it... calm and very clean.. nice

Bridgett said...

I think it's lovely!

ShareThis