Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Good Times

Hi folks!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! I had an awesome time at my parent's house. I saw several members of my family that I do not get to see very often, had some fantastic food, and, thanks to my cousin, had some killer fireworks as well!

Things are going well for me, I am very happy. We have a new dog, Mystery, who is a female black lab who thinks she is no bigger than a Pomeranian or something, and tries to insert herself in your lap when she is big enough to stretch all the way across the couch lol.

Alex and I are preparing for her big transition into Kindergarten next month, and it seems that it took so long for this day to get here, but now time is just flying by!

The kids are coming to stay with me for a couple of days next week and I am super excited about that. It will be nice to have them all to myself.

Jack and I are doing great, and everything is just smooth sailing for me right now and I am loving it! We are going back to my parents tomorrow to visit with my Aunt and Uncle who are up from South Florida before they head home Wednesday. We were supposed to go today but the weather was bad and we were tired still from all the festivities last night, plus it was Jack's last day off of his long weekend. Not to mention I tripped over the dog and crashed on my knee to avoid squashing the dog, so that was fun lol.

I think that is all the new stuff going on. I am reading a lot these days and playing Sims Castaway Stories on my pc...I have the PS2 version as well but the computer version is vastly different lol.

Oh I also upgraded my operating system to Vista, because my beloved XP was corrupted and the disk I had would not do a clean install, so thanks to Stag I loaded up Vista but it was a nightmare at first, as I have dial up and there were a few tweaks we had to do to get it optimized for me, which took a few days, so I was pulling my hair out, but now it is fixed and running like a dream so I am very happy.

I hope everyone is well and I still read everyone daily even if I can not seem to post as often as I would like.

I leave you now with an updated pic of me and a pic of the spectacular fireworks we had last night.

Have a great week everyone!






No comments:

ShareThis