Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 Days of Truth : Day 11




Day 11 : Something people seem to compliment you the most on....




Well a lot of people compliment me on my eyes and hair, and my boobs lol, but the thing I most appreciate compliments on are my intellect, my writing skill, and my intuitive ability. Oh and my cooking ;)


I am a hard person to compliment, I admit, I do not take them well. It makes me squirmy. Well, if you compliment me on my looks that is. It makes me a little uncomfortable for some reason. Not sure why. A passing " Oh your hair is pretty today.." is fine, but when people sometimes go on and on about something I really wish they would stop. I do not like "gush" lol...


However you can compliment my mental abilities or my cooking all day long and I never get tired of it! I think it is because I value what is inside your heart and head, and your skills, so much more than I value what you look like. You could look like you were hit with a Mac truck and weigh 600 pounds, but if you have a keen intellect and a good heart, then you are one of the most beautiful people on the planet to me. 

No comments:

ShareThis