Tuesday, November 23, 2010

30 Days of Truth : Day 13





Day 13 : A band or an artist that has gotten you through tough times...(write a letter )




Dear Music Industry at Large:

I know I am supposed to pick just one, but that is impossible for me to do. Music is the core of my soul, and to single out just one band or person who has helped me make it through the last 31 years is just not possible. Music makes me happy, helps me when I am feeling sad, helps me build up feelings, and then release them from my heart in order to heal or to charge something that I am doing. Music speaks to me, and sometimes for me. I could write my entire life story just in song lyrics.

I love all that you do and all that you are. You provide me with the soundtrack that I live my life by. I hope you never stop...


Much Love,

Bella

No comments:

ShareThis