Monday, November 29, 2010

Something that touched my heart!

Yes I know I am on a roll with blogging today, but I just had to share this, because it touched my heart and made me smile.

I received an award for my blog in my email today, from Maia over at The Earth Tales of a Starseed Spirit Witch and with her permission, I am sharing what she wrote:



I am presenting this award for you because I think you have one of the most heartfelt, loving, truthful, inspiring blogs I have ever read. I am honored to follow you on blogspot and I look forward to reading every single post that you do.

In the spiritual community I think it is incredibly important for everyone to come together and not only support each other, but also help share, promote, and give to others as much as we possibly can. 

This is a great way to show appreciation to other people for their creativity and the sharing of their energy but it is also a wonderful way for us to come together and "link up" as a community so to speak.

I ask that you do a search on your own for blogs that mean something special to you and pass on this award to as many people as you can!

Thank you for sharing your light, creativity, magick, insight, and love with the world! Keep up the good work!


Magickal Blessings & Love,

Maia


**************************

That was the most awesome thing I could have read today. It is sometimes hard to bare it all, throwing it all out there for the world to read at times, and things like this make it all worth it.

It also really hit home what she said about coming together as a community and supporting each other, especially now, when there has been unrest in our corner of the blogosphere, with nasty things said to people. We are here to share in each others experiences, show support, and come together as a community. We would all do well to remember that! 

Thank you Maia for the lovely award, I really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with her all the way. You are an amazing writer.
Kudos!!!!

ShareThis