Wednesday, July 06, 2011

WTFE Wednesday: Random facts edition

I intend to write another blog post later tonight, so for WTFE Wednesday I give you a list of random facts about me! Anything you want to know in the future? Just ask me and I will post it!



  • I am left handed.
  • I can not draw worth a crap but I make some awesome abstracts.
  • I am addicted to lotion. I have bottles all over the place, even in Jack's glove compartment in the truck!
  • There is a darker side of me that only two of my partners have ever gotten to experience. A GOOD darker side!
  • I love Pandora Radio
  • I am double jointed in my elbows, which is pretty useless other than being able to reach anywhere on my back lol.
  • I have a very large physical and creative crush on Gordon Ramsey.
  • Okra makes me hurl.
  • I love iced coffee but hot coffee ruins my stomach.
  • I am a compulsive rearranger. The only thing that saves the house from me constantly moving stuff around is that most of the pieces are massive and I can not do it alone, and due to the space and shape of my rooms there are only so many ways it will fit lol.


Okay I think that sums it up for now. not overly interesting I know buy hey, I have no idea what you guys and gals might want to know, so drop me a line and ask me some stuff!




3 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I just had a flash of you rearranging everything around your house in order to find space for your ginormous lotion collection ;-D

Luna Raven said...

I'm telling you lady, you will be drawing beautiful stuff that even you will love soon enough, I promise! The current post on my site proves it!

Tamara said...

Hey there! I have an Award for you :) Come on over and pick it up :) ((Hugs)) Love your lotion addition...lol you wouldn't believe the things i'm addicted to! lol

ShareThis