Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I've got to keep on movin! NaBloWriMo Day 23

I made a decision this morning, that this stupid broken toe and a body that feels like I have been beaten with a ball bat is not going to slow me down. My down cycle from bi-polar hell finally lifted a couple of nights ago, and I feel mentally and emotionally amazing, and I am not going to let this physical injury drag me back down like it tried to do.

I simply do not have time for this shit. I have way to many things to do daily to waste a second of time wallowing in self pity and "why me" bullshit.

It was a freak accident, it happened, and there is not a damn thing I can do about it, so there is no point sitting around feeling sorry for myself. I have plenty of pain pills, so I got up this morn, got Alex off to school, came home and started cleaning. The house looks great, I have my favorite incense burning, and laundry is going as I type this.

So there.

Screw you, broken toe and bruised body. You won't break my stride.

Later folks!




This is a user made video that is totally awesome, you have to watch it lol. They did an excellent job!

1 comment:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Toward the end of the month I like to check out a few different blogs then is different on my coffee pal list.
I'm taking part in Samhain Sirens...
I came to your NaBloWriMo which I'm taking part in.
I haven't yet done anything with Google +...the internet connection isn't top notch.
I'm sorry that you where down but sound like you are taking the bull by the horn.
If you find the time stop on over at my blog and the coffee is on.

ShareThis