Tuesday, August 20, 2013

If you are reading this, I am on an unintentional vacation!

Good morning lovelies!

If you are reading this, that means I am without internet.

I wrote this post a few days ago, and set it to auto publish every day...and since I was still online, I just reset it to post the next day, and so on and so forth.

Since it posted, that means that I have lost my internet and am now on a forced internet break.

I am unhappy, as this was pretty much my only means of communication with the outside world, and now that Alex is in school I know she will need to do research for school ( or I will need help explaining something to her ) but there is nothing I can do about it. I just do not have the 128 bucks for it.



(Exchange 'Take A Nap' with 'Be A Bad-Ass Gamer Chick')


On the bright side, I intend to use what ever time I have to be away in a productive manner. I have plans for things around the house, and I will also use the time to get Alex in a really good routine this year. Third grade now and third grade when I was a kid is vastly different. She is learning things I did not learn until late middle school and early high school. She ( and myself too ) will have to be a lot more focused this year.

So yeah...I will do my best to make the time I am offline personally productive.

I will also be playing a ton of Skyrim and Sims 3. I downloaded 800 books in the last few days from my Kindle account. ( Seriously, when I do get back online, I have got to remember to download the stuff to the pc as soon as I get it...I downloaded 800 books in the last week, yet I still have over 1800 to download into the laptop...and I already had over 1300 downloaded!

( I love free Amazon books. Seriously. )

So I will be reading a lot too.

I will update as I can. I will try to go somewhere with wifi every couple of weeks if I can.

Take care of yourselves while I am gone!

( To my personal friends who read my blog: Sorry I am having to be away for a while. I miss and love you all, and I hope to be back soon <3 )
















Like this post? Like this blog? Then please share it using one of the buttons below!

No comments:

ShareThis