Friday, August 21, 2009

Still Alive...Mostly...

No, I am not dead...although I would probably feel loads better if I was lol. I have caught some horrible flu like bug thing...and it has been brutal.

Fever of over 102, full body aches, it felt like I was on fire. Headaches, and my throat, omg, I swear it feels like I am trying to swallow battery acid every time I swallow. The fever dreams were interesting though...

My memory is spotty, apparently I got up and made tea and fed Alex and set her up with a movie on the couch...and I do not remember it. I talked to Jack for 5 minutes on the phone, and do not remember it, but I was out of it enough that he came home from work at noon...and he is the type who will not leave work early unless someone is bleeding to death lol.

I have only eaten a few bites of soup and a half of a ham sammich in two days, and I am pretty sure swallowing live bees would feel better....

Ever since I stopped smoking, I have been sick..so I am starting to wonder if it was worth it lol. Not that I will start again...but you know what I mean.

Dude, my HAIR hurts.....

SO anyway, there is the quick update, I have not killed over yet, but never in my LIFE have I wanted a full body rub...with Vapor Rub...more....

Ta!

*Music of the Moment: Doctor Doctor by The Thompson Twins*

8 comments:

Rae said...

Oh I wish you felt better.
Go rest and relax. Lighting a candle for you.

greekwitch said...

Oooh! You poor thing! Feel better soon!

Jupiter Greenmoone said...

Sorry to hear you're so sick! I hope you get better soon! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

mrsb said...

Oh, no! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Rue said...

Do get well soon - summer colds are the worst!

Bella Foxglove said...

Thanks everyone! I feel a little more human today...actually took a shower and while my throat still hurts, it no longer involves a full body convulsion to swallow anymore lol..

AmyK. said...

Feel better! There is a lot of gunk going around!!

jaz said...

i sure hope you feel better soon. very often after you quit smoking you pick up all sorts of things going around. i think it takes a while for your immune system to recalculate. hang in there!!!

ShareThis