Monday, November 08, 2010

30 Posts of Truth....Day One.

I thought that I would participate in the 30 Posts of Truth I see floating around the internet, found over at A Karma Project. I like the idea, and I like reading fro those who are also doing it, I like the insight it gives us about each other. So here we go!

Day One: Name something you hate about yourself.


If I had written this last year, it would have taken up several pages.  I hated just about everything about myself, from my personality to my weight and everything in between. Things are so much different now. I am not thrilled with all this extra weight I carry around on my frame, but since I am working hard to get rid of that, I no longer hate it. I hated feeling so detached from everything, but since I have taken steps to remedy that, I no longer hate it.

I do not hate anything about myself anymore. Hate is a waste of time and is counter productive in my book. It takes time and energy that could be better put to use somewhere else.

I used to hate all the stupid mistakes I made when I was younger, but at the same time if I had not gone through all of that, I would not be the person I am today, and for the first time in a long time, I like me!

I know this one is kind of short but really, there is nothing I hate about myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is really cool I want to participate this is awesome!!!
I will do it too if that is ok with you.

Good for you don't hate anything about yourself you are an amazing woman Bellz.

ShareThis