Saturday, April 02, 2011

My Review of Signature Mohavi Dark Amber Runner

Originally submitted at CSN Rugs


Looking for just the right pattern? Just the right color? In the size you need? Welcome to your lifestyle... Milliken's Signature Rug Collection. Fifty unique patterns that are fresh, new and innovative. Inspiration for the Signature line comes from across the globe - from exotic ju...


Gorgeous addition to my living room!

By Bella Foxglove from Crawfordville, Florida on 4/2/2011

 

5out of 5

I needed a runner to cover up the worn area in front of my couch, and I received a gift code to help towards the purchase thanks to my blog, so I decided to go with the Mohavi Dark Amber Runner.

It is gorgeous and the colors mesh well with my chocolate brown leather living room set and Southwest themed living room. The colors are dark and rich, and the runner is very soft and plush, a pleasure to walk on and to look at.

(legalese)

No comments:

ShareThis