Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thank you....

I just have to say thank you all the awesome people who commented and sent me personal emails on my post yesterday.

You have NO idea how much those comments and emails helped me! I was so down and the comments came pouring in, full of love and sorrow right along with me. Filled with acceptance and advice and forgiveness. I broke into fresh tears with each one I read, but they were hot and cleansing tears. Tears of relief.

It was such a hard and scary post to write, and I expected the worst, but you all lifted me up from the pit I was in and I simply can not thank you all enough.

I love all of you and I am thankful you are here!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you sister, you are a truly amazing and beautiful woman.

Dreaming of Jeanie said...

Oh sweetheart, I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better. You're so brave for writing about something so personal. I heart you. HUGS.

ShareThis