Wednesday, July 11, 2012

For all of my readers who are NOT in the United States

Hi folks. I will be writing a real post soon, but I just found out that those of my readers who are outside of the States could not see my Facebook fan page located here. Apparently there is a setting that has country restrictions, and it was set to only allow people in the United States to see it. I was horrified when I found out! So now, anyone who wants to stay connected and updated can click on the link up there, or over on the right side of my blog where the Facebook Fan Page box is, and "like" it. I would love to see more of you there on Facebook with me. I am so terribly sorry I was not aware of this sooner, but the problem is now fixed. So please, feel free to check it out and like the page if you are so inclined.

Also, new content coming soon, there has been so much going on, and I just have not had the time or energy to update, but later on today I will be posting to fill every one in.

Check back with me soon!

Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

ShareThis