Monday, August 13, 2012

New post at Planet Buddha

I forgot to post about my new entry over at Planet Buddha. I posted about it on the fan page, and things are picking up there, so if you want to stay informed that way, PLEASE look over to the right and you can "like" my fan page without having to leave here! Then I will show up in your news feed! ( So as not to confuse anyone, if you click the big Planet Buddha flashing button, that will take you to that blog. My fan page button is below it. )

So here ya go, my new post there: Does evolution of spirit mean a withdrawal from modern society?

 Also, if you like to comment on my posts there, or anyone else's, you have to join the blog as a follower, as that is how the blog is set up over there. So only followers can comment. It is worth it to join, as there are some really great posts from everyone there!

Hope to see you there!

Bella

No comments:

ShareThis