Thursday, June 09, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am having a tougher time with this today, as I was hit with a blah cycle a few hours ago, but I will try my best!




I am thankful that Jack gets side work to get us extra money, even if it means he gets home late.


I am thankful that we are as healthy as can be.


I am thankful that little things make Alex so happy.


I am thankful for my friends.


I am thankful that the bills are paid.


I am thankful I have people who love me.


I am thankful for whenever Alex goes to freaking SLEEP!


I am thankful that certain things happened today that will make other things go away.


I am thankful for YOU!



2 comments:

Luna Raven said...

I am thankful that the police came the bad smell in the apartment below will go away. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I am thankful I have you to remind me there are a lot of things to be thankful for!

Tamara said...

I get that blah thing too but you did a great job with your thankfuls. It reminded me of what i have to be thankful for also and we all need to do that.:)

ShareThis