Monday, October 29, 2012

A quickie....again. NaBloWriMo Day 29

Well, I WAS going to write a long and drawn out post tonight, but the end of the evening has taken over when I was not looking,and I still have other things to do before bed. So, since tomorrow is a day of writing, as I have two very important pieces to finish before I do anything else, I will just write it tomorrow, since I will already be here, and writing.

I am having fun this month, but I admit, I sure will be glad when I do not have to post every day if I do not want to...or rather, in my case, if I do not have time.  I always WANT to post, but my life makes it hard to do that  these days.

Once I get a little breathing room, awesome things will happen here, just wait and see!

So for now, have a great night, and my heart, love, and prayers are with all of my East Coast people as they get battered by this storm. Stay safe if you can my lovelies!

Until the morrow!


No comments:

ShareThis