Friday, December 14, 2012

My heart is breaking.

I had planned  a post today to update what is going on here, but today my heart is so shattered I can hardly breathe correctly.

Today, instead, I am going to pass this candle along for all of those affected by this senseless tragedy. For all of those who lost loved ones when a gunman came in and shot up a classroom full of defenseless BABIES! All because some psycho has Mommy issues??

I know most of the country is already sending prayers and healing for all those affected, and I have had candles lit since I first learned of this terrible event, but I ask that we all send more.



Also, Snowy Morrighan of Eye of Newt and ScentWerx has created The Purple Flame of Healing and Hope. All proceeds from the purchase of these candles will go to the parents and families of those affected in Newtown, CT. You can check it out HERE.

Hug your loved ones extra hard today.


No comments:

ShareThis