Monday, March 18, 2013

Bloglovin

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5316155/?claim=ap6mks7jvr2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

( Not sure what that code above is supposed to do, but the website asked me to add it to the top of my post. Maybe it verifies the fact that I own this blog, I am not sure.)

Since Google Reader is going away, ( which is fine with me, I disliked it to start with ) and a few of the blogs I follow have switched over to using something called Bloglovin. It supposedly will let me get rid of those blogs that have been taken over by spam, which is one of the main reasons I am trying it out. SO many of the older blogs that I follow have been taken over by people posting spam, and as much as I love Blogger, it really needs to give us more control over what we see and what we do not want to see.

So I am going to try it out, see what it does.

I have more to say, but I want to test this out and see what it does!




No comments:

ShareThis