Sunday, March 13, 2011

I haz a high speed...and other thoughts...

Yes folks, I finally got high speed. Yay. A whole new world has opened up for me lol. Well, sort of. I am so used to NOT doing much because things took so long to load, I am having to retrain myself to try new things.


Not much going on here this week, which is fine with me. I have cooked some awesome food, hung out with awesome friends, and roasted awesome marshmallows last night with Vix and Steph's kids as well as Alex.


We transplanted seedlings in the garden, and started more in the mini greenhouse.


I washed and put away an insane amount of laundry.


I laid in bed at night and wrote deep blog posts in my head, and when the dawn broke I decided not to post them.


Time changed, meaning it is past my bedtime and I am not tired.


Horror struck Japan and other places, and my heart and prayers go out to them.


I am still waiting to see if the world is going to end, as so many think.


In the meantime I am going to keep living my life the best way I know how, and see what happens.

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Congrats on the speed. And on the decision to just live your life and see what happens. I try to do the same, and it usually works.

You've been missed at Pagan Culture.

Lilac SilverFox said...

Congrats on the high speed. I think I'd die if I had to go back to dialup LOL
A lot has certainly happened, but I hop you have been enjoying the most of it. I don't know if I believe the whole 2012 stuff, but I don't think we have much longer if we don't stop destroying our planet...

ShareThis