Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Blues

I seem to have a case of the grumpies and the blues I can not get rid of.


There is really no reason for it, I mean I have some minor annoyances but who doesn't?  Maybe it is the start of a down cycle. 


I just do not know.


I am bored to tears, no projects or games or cooking or anything calls out to me right now. Even making our weekly trip to the lake yesterday did not make me happy, as a group of obnoxious people came in and decided the whole damn place was theirs.


I don't like it at all, but not sure what I can do to get out of it. None of my usual tricks seem to be working.


The funny part is, there is nothing really WRONG, just nothing seems to be really RIGHT either...ever feel like that?


I think I have been cooped up inside to long again.  Maybe I need to go out in the mornings when it is still cool and rake the yard or something. Jack accidentally took away something I was looking forward to, which was harvesting my basil off my plant. He was trying to be nice and harvested it so I could dry it this morning, but I was looking forward to doing that myself. Not his fault though, he was trying to do something to make me happy lol.


One day this week however will be good, as I am expecting something in the mail made by my beautiful friend Luna. I am really looking forward to that!


I have to say, my friends do bring me such joy. They do their best to cheer me up and be there, and that means the world to me. I have been talking to a LOT of people I grew up with, and have mended some friendships, and made awesome new ones, and that makes me very happy.


So I guess it is just time for a little down cycle, and I am used to that, and know how to roll with the flow. I just have to let it go and ride it out, it always gets better.


I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend, and tomorrow, while you are grilling out with family and friends, raise your tasty beverage and give thanks to all those who are no longer with us that gave their lives to make sure we are able to live our lives in as much freedom as we can get!


I leave you with a couple of pictures from the lake yesterday!



My Alex...




Jack fishing in the lake..



1 comment:

Luna Raven said...

Ebb and flow is always the hardest for me. I think you are right, just embrace the feeling & let it take you so it can flow over & out. It is perfectly natural to have an off day in a perfectly wonderful life!

ShareThis