Friday, July 08, 2011

Check out my Guest Post!

Recently I was asked by a friend and fellow blogger to do a guest post on her blog. I have talked about Luna before, and I was very excited to work on something for her. She posts lovely art and delicious recipes, along with beautiful and thought provoking poetry. 


One of the themes on her blog this month was freedom. After thinking about it for a couple of days, a strong image presented itself to me, and I drew it out. Now I can not draw for anything, I am an abstract artist, but it was a lot of fun to draw the picture and I feel it captures the point very nicely, even if it looks like Alex drew it lol.


So please, go check out my post over at La Sirene Noir by clicking HERE, and while you are there, check out Luna's lovely work! 


be sure to comment and let us know what you think!

1 comment:

Luna Raven said...

I think YAY! AND I can't wait to see what you do for next month! Woo hoo!

oooh, eerie! the word verification is 'osingra' and I have a new song going up tomorrow. Did you plan that?!

ShareThis