Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Blog Alert!

Goooood afternoon my lovelies! I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Today I would like to introduce you to a new blog I have recently had the pleasure of reading, thanks to a twitter friend.

Luke is the writer of a wonderful blog called Mix it, Cook it, Eat it, Love it. and it is filled with good food, lovely memories and exciting experiences that he creates and lives through. His tag line is "A friend told me once, "He, who loves to eat, loves to live." This blog is my contribution to that lifestyle. I will share my love of food and drinks. Making it, cooking it, drinking it and of course eating it."

 You can also follow him on Twitter @EatcookFood.

Luke is just getting started, and we all remember how that felt. So be a dear and pop over to check him out and show him some love! Tell him I sent ya!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

On my way! Sounds like a great blog :) Thanks!!

ShareThis