Thursday, October 07, 2010

Prayers for Ariel

While I was writing my last post, I learned some heartbreaking news.

My 17 year old second cousin Ariel ( daughter of my cousin Frank ) has been diagnosed with cancer, and there is little hope for her. She had been complaining to her doctor for a year that she was in pain, and the doctor told her there was nothing wrong with her, it was all in her head. Tuesday the pain was so bad they rushed her to the emergency room and they life lighted her to Shand's Hospital in South Florida, where they found the cancer, but there is very little hope, her liver is gone, eat up from the cancer, and they thought she might not make it through that night, but she did.

It is so tragic that a young life will have to end this way, due to a doctor who did not want to take the time to take care of his patient. Please, if you could, send prayers, healing, Reiki, kind thoughts, light a candle, or anything else you can spare for Ariel and her ( my family ). It will be most appreciated.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm lighting a candle for your family now

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Ariel's condition. The doctor should be sued, and ashamed of himself. My thoughts are with your family.

ShareThis