Thursday, June 02, 2011

WTFE Wednesday ( On Thursday )

Ack, another week where I am a day late!


I have been at my parents house the last two days, in my defense lol. I worked more there than I do here but it was still fun. I love cooking over there, their kitchen is huge!


Punk (eldest daughter ) and I watched " I Am Number Four " today. It was okay, to me it was like a 'Smallville' meets 'Spiderman' meets 'I know what you did last summer' meets 'Twilight' kind of movie. There will definitely be sequels. I expected more from the previews I guess. I expected it to be deeper than it was.


So that is where I have been, having some family time and enjoying myself. I had a great time but I am glad I am staying home tomorrow. I got used to sleeping in rather quickly and I did NOT like having to get up at five in the morning again lol.


Tomorrow I get to do laundry, visit with Vix and shell black eyed peas from the garden *Big smiles* It is going to be a good day!


I hope you all have a great weekend!









No comments:

ShareThis