Saturday, October 20, 2012

Craft-Tacular Saturday! NaWriBloMo Day 20

Good morning everyone! It is time for another edition of Craft-Tacular  Saturday over at Samhain's Sirens!

Today, Sosanna is showing us how to make dream catchers, which is one of my favorite things in my house. I have several, one in each window of my house in fact; a giant one on my bedroom wall, and a very special one given to me by my spirit sister that hangs in my living room.

 Jack and I both have a lot of Indian blood in us, as his Mother was 3/4 Native American and my Dad was 3/4 as well, so Native American culture and history are important to us and that manifests itself in our house, even if I missed all the coloring  lol. ( The TEENY amount of Irish Blood I have in me decided to make itself known above all else! At least Jack has very dark hair and very dark and tanned skin, even if he did get his ice blue eyes from his father lol. )

Today's giveaway is for this dream catcher that Sosanna made:





Another one of the good things about Craft-Tacular Saturdays is that the giveaway rules are super simple, so be sure to pop over and learn how to make your own dream catcher, and enter to win this one while you are there!



There is a freaking adorable recipe of the day! These little Frankenstein cookies are just too damn cute!!





The song of the day is by Loreena Mckennitt, who never fails to put me in a witchy and magical mood!

So pop over and check out the BLOG POST  and see all the goodies that Sosanna has for us today!

Have a great day folks!


No comments:

ShareThis