Friday, October 12, 2012

One More Cop Out :NaBloWriMo Day 12

I know, three days in a row and the posts have been the bare minimum. I am so sorry, it is just a really busy and difficult week. Stupid shit keeps happening, and the closer it gets to the ash scattering for my dad  tomorrow, the more heart broken I get...

This has just been the longest and one of the most messed up weeks I have had in a long time.

I have no energy to really write. I just need to get through tomorrow, and then hopefully things can return to what passes for normal around here.

Thanks for hanging in there with me. Things have to get better at some point, right?

Until tomorrow...


1 comment:

Kleaf19 said...

I am so there right now! In fact, I'm just now getting around to my reader... I have over 300 to read... yikes! But I keep telling myself... one more week! I can do it WE can do it!

ShareThis