I will get to part two of my last post later..( It miiiiight be tomorrow...I am still mentally chewing on things for that post. These things can take time, you know. ) but for now I want to share a little bloggy excitement with you.
Last night, one of my favorite people in the world, Vickie from Aoibheal's Lair bestowed the Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness upon me. ( That is a mouthful! )
See? Proof of how awesome I am. Epic even.
There are rules to go along with receiving this award, and they are as follows:
1. Display the award on your page - Check.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you - Check.
3. State ten things about yourself - Okay. Check.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and link them back to your post. ( I hate this part lol. Not the naming, but the going and telling them lol.)
1. I just celebrated my 9th anniversary to my husband Jack back on April 4th.
2. My 34th birthday is in 26 days. ( May 4th )
3. I have an issue with bad smells. I burn incense constantly and use a lot of carpet powder. The thought of anyone walking into my place and it smelling bad terrifies me. My nose is weird as well..I perceive a lot of good smells as bad smells. For instance ground coffee smells like cat piss to me. Tastes great, smells awesome while brewing, but in ground form it smells like cat piss to me. Yuck. Boiling chicken off the bone smells like boiling garbage. Yet I love the smell of boiling cabbage.
4. I wear a lot of men's cologne as opposed to women's perfume. It smells better to me, and smells better on me than most women's perfume due to my odd body chemistry.
5. Jack and I have started keeping fish again. I used to have several tanks growing up, but it has been years. I inherited two tiny gold fish when Perth moved out, and they are now each bigger than my hand. We have since upgraded to a bigger tank and now have two set up. I forgot how much I enjoyed watching the fish swim around. Very peaceful.
6. I am a total cat person, yet I have three dogs at the moment.
7. I trained the last 4 cats I had to not use the litter box, but to go to the door and ask to be let out.
8. I hate wearing bras and never ever do unless I am going out and can't wear a coat over my shirt, or if we have company coming over. It sometimes makes me envious of women who do not have to wear them unless they want to.
9. I am worried about a friend I have not heard from in a while.
10. I have a really hard time writing things like this lol.
WHEW. Glad that part is over! I wish these came with a set of questions. I would be much happier to answer them than try to pull random facts out of my ass.
Now for the really hard part, narrowing down my huge list of awesome bloggers to just ten. Especially when some of them hate getting awards, and I can never remember which ones like them and which ones don't. So if I send one to you and you hate them, then I apologize, and feel free to ignore it. Just know that I think you are epically awesome! ( Also, I am trying very hard not to do a repeat of many others who got this award. We all love either other so we tend to nominate each other in these things. I love them all, but I am trying to get some fresh blood in here lol. )
1. Amber at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock at a Time.Amber is a military wife and mother of two kids, one with Aspergers. She is funny and real and hates a lot of the same things I do. I love her!
2. Morgan at The Inklings of Life. I am all about laughing, and Morgan seriously cracks me the hell up. Her most recent post had be nodding my head and laughing, as I am the same way and would do the same things!
3. Julia at There's No Wine in Mom. A "real" blogger, I enjoy her tales of being a first time Mom, and all the triumphs and confusion and tough choices she has to make.
4. Mama Tully at Adventures in Tullyland. I am a recent follower of this blog, but it is FULL of house organization tips and I just love it!
5. Gina at Daydream Believer is my 5th choice. The art Gina produces is just amazing and I love looking at her creations.
6. Sarah at Love, Light, and Wine: A Painting, Sipping Beachy Pagan. Another "real" blogger, I always enjoy her posts.
7. Charlene at My Life between Naps. Although she has not been posting a lot due to family stuff, I love this blog very much, as well as the woman who writes it.
8. Jill at Made it on Monday. This blog has a little bit of everything, and I enjoy reading it very much.
9. Evin at Food Good, Laundry Bad. I think that blog name says it all, eh?
10. Last, but certainly not least, is from Six Sisters at Six Sisters' Stuff. food, craft, and all kinds of fun things can be found there.
Well, there you have it! Thanks again to Vickie for giving me this award, it means a lot! Now, I am off to let all these epically awesome people know how I feel about them. Tootles!
I hope you have a fabulous birthday!
Thanks for passing on the award to me :)
Wow Bella!!! I am deeply honoured by your award thank you :D XXX
Just wanted to say that you so much for this fun award! I'm on the countdown for baby #3 to arrive any day now, but I WILL get around to doing it at some point :)
Also, my husband really wants us to get a cat, but I've been soooo hesitant because of the litter box. Do share how you train them to ask to go out. I would definitely reconsider if they could do that!
Thank you so much for the award! You rock!! ;)
Post a Comment